So to be honest, today was the day I had dreaded for the past 4 months.... leaving my babies and going back to work. Last time I went back to work after having Cami I had horrible anxiety and it was not an easy transition at all for me. But thanks to my friends and family, your prayers surrounded me and gave me a great sense of peace this time and felt arms wrapped around me today. I don't think I could of made it through without all the prayers and support of family and friends. So, I say all this to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
On another note.... the kids did great today! Knowing they are safe in the arms of someone we trust and love to death, it brings us great comfort. Thank you Susan for loving our precious angels like they are your own! There is also nothing better showing up to pick up your kids and them getting so excited to see you. I love my little family :-)
3 comments:
awwwwww Julie I love you!!! And I love your family!!!! I enjoyed every minute of today, and look forward to helping you out through all of our transition, lol.
That is so awesome! I actually prayed that you would feel God's arms around you. Thank you for sharing, and I'm glad you had such peace. :) Love you!!
Good...it sucks! But Moms are strong and even stronger when we have to be!!!
Post a Comment