Here you go:
1. Why is it that once I start working out, eating healthier, I am hungry ALL the time. I am trying to drink more water to get me through, but sometimes its hard. Any suggestions on better snacks to get me through and fill me up?
2. Enchiladas casserole. AMAZING! Devin decided to try a recipe last night that our friend Kelsey makes and it was absolutely amazing. Here is what was in it and how we cooked it...
- Corn Tortillas
- Mexican Rice
- Black Beans
- Low fat onion chive cream cheese
- Light Sour Cream
- Shredded cheese
- Green Enchiladas sauce
- Mexican seasoned steak (or you can do chicken)
- Green Chilis
- Corn
Directions: Step 1- Do a layer at the bottom of corn tortillas. Step 2- put sour cream over that. Step 3- Do a mixture of the seasoned meat, bleack beans, green chilis, mexican rice, and corn. Step 4- do little blobs of Light onion chive cream cheese. Step 5-Green Enchiladas sauce on top of that. Step 6- shredded cheese on top. Step 7- Repeat steps 1-6 for another lay Step 9- Put in oven and bake at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes
3. Things I treasure right now: Cami laying her head on my shoulder every night before bed and everytime we pray she says "Amen" at the end. Cami getting so excited when I go to pick her up after work and she yells "Mammmma". Then when Devin comes home she yells "Daddddy." Brayden getting so excited when he sees me that he scrunches up his whole body and smiles and laughs. Watching how excited he gets in the bath tub learning to splash around. We absolutely love our kiddos and feel so blessed with 2 healthy kids!
1 comment:
Julie, try a "Hot" drink when you get the afternoon munchies. Like coffee or tea. That way you are slowly sipping and tricking your body that you are putting something in your mouth. BTW-that Mexican casserole sounds yummy. I love good sloppy old fashion casserole recipes! Think I might try that one.
Post a Comment