Thursday, September 1, 2011

Science Center

To do something special for Cami before I go back to work in a couple weeks I decided to take Brayden to Susan's (my wonderful friend who will be watching both kids and has been watching Cami this past year) and we had a day just for us. It was so hot outside I decided to do something inside and something we have never done before. So, we went to the Nashville Science Adventure Center close to downtown Nashville. Her two favorite things were the piano board she could walk on and this tube contraption that she could put a ball in and watch the air suck it through the tubes. She was very funny and we had a lot of fun. I am going to miss the kiddos when I go back to work so I am soaking up all the one on one time I can get.



No comments: