Saturday, November 12, 2011
Struggling
So, as I stated in our last post we had fully committed to doing Insanity and were doing really good. Well, the past two weeks we have struggled to keep with it. It is not an excuse, but life has been very busy and stressful these past two weeks. As many of you know I have started selling Mary Kay and as excited as I am about this adventure it is another thing that adds to our schedule now. I know it will pay off for long term goals, but now it's time to figure out how to re-balance everything between work, kids, working out, cooking dinner, etc. I know it will all come together eventually so we just have to keep our chins up and keep on trucking along. We have had some positive come out of all this... We have both lost about 3 pounds, and hopefully more will be falling off soon! As someone who has struggled with gaining weight for no reason, this 3 pounds is HUGE! And I am SO proud of Devin for sticking to watching what he eats as well since he has to eat out every day for work. So if you don't mind keep us in your prayers. We are heading in the right direction and we have to remind ourselves it is one step at a time. Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment