It is truly INSANE! So a couple weeks back Devin and I committed to doing Insanity. After the first two weeks being a rough start this past week we have really kicked it into high gear and have done great. And when I say we are doing great I mean that we haven't passed out or thrown up yet and have worked out 3 out of 4 days. These seriously have to be some of the hardest workouts we have experienced (and it doesn't help how out of shape we are). But, we are pushing through and finishing them and luckily have some friends who are doing it as well so they help keep us accountable. I am very proud of us! On top of us committing to working out 3-6 times a week we have done a lot better with our diet. I would be lying if I said we don't slip and struggle, but over all we have been following through. This has been a BIG lifestyle change for us and I am very proud of us. I am proud we are being a good example to Cambria and Brayden in eating healthy. It makes us smile to watch Cami try to workout with us. I am happy that because of the decisions we are making now to get healthy and take care of ourselves will help us hopefully live longer and be around for a long time. I love my family and look forward to watching our kids grow up, graduate High School and college, get married and have kids of their own and retiring with Devin and growing old together. A LOT to look forward to in life and feeling very blessed!
Just so you can help keep us accountable too, my goal is to be down to a size 8 and Devin to a size 32 by Christmas. WE CAN DO IT!!
No comments:
Post a Comment