Sunday, October 23, 2011
Weekend trip
This past weekend Cambria, Brayden and I took a quick trip down to Marietta, GA to visit one of my best friends Suzanne and her family. We had fun just hanging out by the bomb fire Friday night chatting the night away and catching up. On Saturday we adventured out with just one of her twins and my Godson, James, and Cami and Brayden to the Atlanta Aquarium. It was a lot of fun and the kids loved it! Suz and I have known each other now for a little over 3 years and insantly connected. She has been a great friend and an amazing encourager through a lot of transitions. Suzanne has done a lot for our family and I hope one day to be able to repay her. Her family has also taken our family in like we are their own and are so sweet. Hope she knows how much she means to this family, Love you Suz!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like you ended up having a fun weekend! Glad you fixed the blog...looks good :)
Post a Comment