Friday, November 30, 2012

Thanksgiving in Birmingham

Happy Thanksgiving! 2012 has been a year full of blessing and we got to celebrate it down in Birmingham with Julie's parents. The weather was amazing so we spent a lot of time on the back porch letting the kids play and talking. It is hard to believe 2012 is coming to a close and looking back on all the changes and wonderful things I would say it has been a pretty good year. I would list all the things we are thankful for this year but we would be here all day. So just a few highlights are FINALLY getting healthy, Julie is getting to stay home with the kids full time, Devin's hard work is really paying off, we have made some very close great friends this year, both sides of our family and good and healthy. I know there is a lot I am missing, but thats just a few that comes to mind. We love you all and are SO grateful for each of you and what you bring to the family dynamic :)











No comments: