It seems as though life is passing by way to quickly! I feel like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant with Cami, and here we are with her about to turn 3 and Brayden is a year in a half. They have changed so much lately it blows my mind. It has been a few months since I have been able to stay home with them full-time and it is so fun to learn even more new things about them everyday. Just really trying to soak up this time because I am quickly realizing how fast time really goes. We love these two kiddos with all our heart!
Can you believe 2012 is already almost over?! Well, here are a few pictures from a Fall day of playing outside. It was such a gorgeous day!
| Brave little girl loves to "walk the balance beam." |
| I love his little cheeks |
| These 2 are trouble together |
| She was tired of me taking pictures so she put her fingers in her ears and said "I can't hear you mommy, what did you say?" |
| "Argh!!" |
No comments:
Post a Comment