Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Big Changes

So to start off, and long over due, we had a wonderful trip to Alabama over July 4th with my WHOLE family. It was a lot of fun, and much needed. The last time we were all able to be together was my wedding. It is so much fun to see Austin and Jackson playing and to see all the new things Jake is doing. Just getting to stay up and chat with each other was awesome and very enjoyable.

Also, most of you already know by now, but we are expecting our first child January 29, 2010! We are VERY excited and cannot wait to meet the blessing we are receiving. I go this Thursday for my 12/13 week check up, and we get to hear the heart beat! Well, this won't be the first time due to my car wreck last week we got to hear it at the ER. The heartbeat was racing strong at 165. I will post some pictures later. Thank you for all your prayers so far.

The next couple months are going to be very busy. We have a couple friends getting married, a trip to Oregon, and many other events. I am very excited to see old college friends, who I haven't seen since our wedding 2 years ago. We are also VERY excited for my brother and sister-in-law who are expecting in November. This will be our first niece!

So I hope all is well with everyone. We miss you all and can't wait to see you soon!

2 comments:

The Corven's said...

Yippee! Can't wait to meet this little baby! Love y'all!

The Faiths said...

"Big Changes" is an understatement! Hearing the HB never gets old :)