Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Trip to Kansas City























Last weekend I took a little trip to Kansas City, MO to visit one of my closest friends Ashley. Katie (another really good friend) came as well. We had so much fun staying up until 3 am just chatting on Friday night, and Saturday Ash showed us around town (then we stayed up chatting late once again). It is amazing how much you have to talk about when you haven't seen each other in a year! On Sunday before we left, we decided to get Quincy to take some fun pictures. Ashley's husband Quincy is a wonderful photographer! Having this weekend with close friends is something I really needed, and was amazing. Wish we all lived closer, but excited to see them both and at Katie's wedding as well as another friend of ours.
On another note... Over July 4th we are going to Alabama to see my whole family! I am so excited because this will be the first time everyone has been able to be together since my wedding. I always miss my family, so this will be wonderful!
Well, until next time. Have a wonderful day!





1 comment:

The Faiths said...

Cute pics! Looks like you girls had fun. I went to KS City, MO for a week on my old job...always cool to visit another city. See ya soon :)