This was one amazing trip! Devin worked really hard in 2012 and earned a trip to Cancun for us for 5 days and 4 nights. I have to brag on Devin here for just a minute because I am so proud of him. He works so hard and has never complained about it. I love seeing him happy with what he is doing. Thank you Devin for all you do for our family! So, everything on the trip was top notch and they really showed us what an amazing company TekSystems is to work for. I always have liked Devin working for Tek because they are family oriented and treat their employees very well, but this trip just made me love Devin working for them even more. The trip was very relaxing and we enjoyed spending time with our "Tek Family." So, thank you Tek for an amazing trip!
![]() |
| Devin with his co-worker Blake and boss Kwabene |
![]() |
| First night there they had a big cook out and fire performers |
![]() |
| The view from our room was beautiful |
![]() |
| The crew of guys from Devin's office that also hit contest to go |
![]() |
| These are some amazing Tek wife's |
![]() |
| The Nashville TekSystem's Cancun Crew |







.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment