Sunday, March 18, 2012

All About Brayden

Brayden, Brayden, Brayden... He is just such a quiet little guy. Just this past month he has started babbling and discovering his voice. He can now say "mama" and "dada." He is VERY mischievous and knows it. We have gotten to where we have to put the dog's water up because all he wants to do is play in it. That being said, he has been crawling for about 6 weeks now, pulling u on anything and everything, and likes to cruise holding on to the couch. He is still a tiny little guy only being in the 10th percentile. It is also funny to see how much his little face hasn't changed! Other then his newborn pictures, it seems like all his other pictures he kind of looks the same. hehe. We love how Brayden's face lights up and he smile SO big when he sees us.  Everyone seems to always comment on his smile and his eyes. I keep on trying to capture it, but I have to say his "pitiful face" is pretty heart breaking too. Let's just say he is for sure a mommas boy because I can't seem to stomach walking by and him start crying because he wants me to pick him up. Can we say moms a sucker?! We love our little guy and what all he brings to our family!


Love that smile


He absolutely loves socks and I don't know why. I told Devin this past week I apparently need to get a blanket made of socks and he would be in heaven :)

he likes to get up on all 4's to crawl sometimes

Absolutely LOVES the water and bath time. I would say we have another water baby

Splash King!!

1 comment:

The Faiths said...

Love all the updates...they're getting sooooo big!