Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Grandma and Grandpa's visit

We were blessed to have Devin's parents come to visit us about 3 weeks after Brayden was born. Luckily I was feeling better so we were able to do a bit more. We went to the park a couple times, Splash Pad and the Zoo. They were also gracious enough to take the kids sometimes so I could nap since Brayden was not the best of sleepers yet. Sometimes I look back and don't know how I made it through the day after all our visitors left. We were blessed beyond belief to have all their help.





We also celebrated Father's Day that week. I could not of thought of a better man to be the father of my children. He is an amazing dad and loves our children so much. Devin and I are also very blessed to have two amazing father's who have been great examples over the years. Thanks dads and we love you!





Also, during their visit John and Marilyn celebrated their anniversary. Thanks for being another great example of a great marriage for us to look up to. We hope and pray we are as blessed to be married as long. Love you guys and thanks again for a great visit!


Family of FOUR!

Grandpa and Cami....








Grandma and Brady Bear




Grandma and Cami at the park







Cami got a basketball goal as a big sister gift and loved it!






This kids with grandma and grandpa












3 Generations of the Zupan men







A fun day at the Zoo.






She loves holding him!





Grandpa, Devin and Cami





























No comments: