Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy 4 Year Anniversary!

4 years ago today my amazing mother was helping me get ready for a BIG day. Then I got to walk down the isle with my wonderful father and marry the man of my dreams. The day could not of been any more perfect! The support we received on our wedding day from everyone was overwhelming and we still appreciate it to this day. Devin is my best friend and the love of my life! He has truly made me a better, stronger, and more confident person then I was before I met him. We now 4 years later have a beautiful, intelligent daughter Cambria and are so excited to welcome baby Brayden in June. I look forward to all the years to come and new adventures we have before us. Thank you Devin for being a man of God and continuing to grow and guide our family in the right direction. Thank you friends and family for all the love and prayers over the years as well. Happy Anniversary Devin and I love you with all my heart!











No comments: