Sunday, September 20, 2009

Babymoon

We just got back from out "Babymoon" and it was wonderful. We made lots of memories just hanging out and being kids again. We got there Thursday at around noon and it was pretty over cast, so we decided just to go get some lunch. While there it started pouring like a monsoon... not a good sign! But when we made our way back to San Destin it was gorgeous and looked like it had not even rained there. This is what it looked like the rest of our trip until Saturday (the day we left) it was dreary again. But the rain gave us a good excuse to go to a little shopping at the outlets. Devin also surprised me with a prenatal massage on Saturday and it was a dream. We have had so much stuff going on in our lives (as does everyone) that it felt good to just relax and have forget about all our worries. God truly blessed us this weekend and with our time together.




These are just a couple pictures from the trip. I am going to try and set up Picasa tonight though so you can see the rest.

Also a big thanks to my parents again who watched Marley so we could go on this trip.

2 comments:

The Corven's said...

Good job on blogging again already! Looks like you guys had a great time! I'm so glad the weather was good for you!

The Faiths said...

I'm glad you guys had a nice trip! Did you mean "prenatal Massage"?...I think you did but you said "prenatal message". If so, wasn't that awesome! I was also given a gift last month of a prenatal massage...unbelievable right :)