Saturday, April 25, 2009

Nothing to exciting

So nothing real exciting happened this past week. We were pretty busy though with church stuff Monday and Wednesday, Devin's softball games, and both us of having to work a lot of over time. We finally got to relax on Friday with some friends and grilled out. Always fun to catch up with friends you haven't seen in a while.



This week is luckily not going to be as busy. But, Devin leaves for Dallas on Thursday for a conference and comes back Sunday. I will miss him, but I am going to keep myself busy. You ask how? Well I just decided today I am going to run a 5k (thanks for pushing me to do it Jenn)! The race helps supports Autism Society of Middle Tennessee and the National Cancer Awareness Day Foundation, so I think that is pretty cool. I have actually done nothing to prepare for it so far, so it should be really interesting (I know you probably think I am crazy, and I probably am). But, hopefully my Zumba and Kickboxing class will pay off a little bit. So, today I started trying to run, didn't make it very far, but I did it... This will be a really good time for me to prove to myself I can do it.



Well I don't have anything more to say, so hope everyone is well and we hope everyone has a blessed upcoming week!

1 comment:

The Faiths said...

Good for you...you can do anything you set your MIND to:)